Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Clara!!




Okay so Clara's birthday was over two months ago, but here's pics taken on her bday. These are the two faces of Clara which we see quite often I might add. Actually there is a third face, but we will refrain from posting her mad face. Trust me, it is not pretty.
BTW--Marley is not our dog, but he is a part of our family because he is a regular guest at Hotel Smith.
Speaking of Hotel Smith...we are open for business. Our next guest is Amanda Lymburner, but we still have a few openings for this year. We've added French Press Coffee to our breakfast menu to go with the house specialty of chocolate gravy piping hot poured over buttered biscuits. Call for reservations!!!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

We want a reservation! I want you to meet William! :)

Jana @sidetrackd said...

Can I come over for coffee and chocolate gravy?? I won't spend the night, and you don't have to worry about cleaning your house. :-)

Love the pics of Clara and Marley. Clara's smile is beautiful and contagious.

Ari said...

I love it! Cute clara and cute marley!