Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's been a long week!!

I will spare the details, but let's just say I've spent the week getting well acquainted with my bathroom. The result has been an intense desire to simply hang out and relax. It really is amazing how many habits fly out the window when I don't feel well. No blogging, no time alone with God, no exercise, no hanging out with friends, no cleaning my kitchen, no cooking (so how on earth did my kitchen get so dirty). Oh yeah I have five other people in my home.

Even though it has seemed like an eternal week and my accomplishments are tiny. My laundry piles has reduced. My kitchen counters can finally be seen. I have spent a great deal of time this week hanging out with my youngest. So much so that yesterday I really felt like he might seriously be physically attached to me. He's growing up so fast that I for the most part enjoyed the attachement.

So, my question this morning is should I eat or make a cup of coffee? Or should I just drink water?

3 comments:

Ari said...

I'm with you, Diane! I wonder if we ate the same thing??? But I'm feeling much better this morning, and pray that I never have to spend that much time in my bathroom ever again!

jennifer said...

Live on the edge. Drink the coffee.

oh, coffee...

Consequences be darned!

Jennie said...

Hope you're feeling better! I've just "tagged" you. You can go over to my blog and find out what to do. Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!