Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Morning Ramblings

Here's my thoughts that I don't have the energy to collect this am.

  • It is possible to have too much of a good thing.
  • 100 pounds of peaches is almost, (but not quite) too much of a good thing.
  • 5:30 is too early in the morning.
  • Coffee is a cherished gift.
  • Is it really only Tuesday?
  • Why are there so many barbecue places in Memphis?
  • This winter I'm going to LOVE making peach cobbler!!!
  • My friend's daughter asked me if I was decorating my house with peaches
  • I'm not sure where she got that idea.
  • Could be that EVERY surface in my house was covered with peaches.
  • My husband loves his job!!!!
  • I love my husband!!!!
  • He's making breakfast as we speak.
  • I love my job(s).
  • I love my children and think they are incredible.
  • Yes, I'm stalling and now I'm off to get ready for the day

2 comments:

Live In Contrast said...

I wouldn't mind if Memphis sent a few of their BBQ places to Chicago. We have a few, but nothing even close to what I had in Memphis.

Jill Willeke said...

we could take a few bbq places here in Ivanovo as well! Hey, i have a GREAT peach cobbler recipe if i can find it to send to you.