Sunday, August 10, 2008

School Starts Tomorrow!!!

School starts tomorrow. Those words both sadden me and make me smile. They sadden me because summer is already over. Although here in the south that statement is not even remotely true. More accurately, the lazy days of sleeping late and going to the pool are over. They make me smile because a new year brings a fresh start, new clothes and supplies, new teachers and subjects, new lessons to learn.

My kids are eager and I'm excited!! The hard part will be getting them to bed tonight. And, the hardest part will be dragging my hiney out of bed at 5:30 am!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

School started for us on Wednesday of last week. And for me also as I am teaching 11th grade English at Bethany and Brandon's school this year. Hope all goes well tomorrow.