Saturday, March 27, 2010

Here in Smithville we are always looking for ways to save money and earn money. Recently I've come across a great way to save money by doing something I am already doing!!

Every day I check my facebook page, my email account and login into my kids online school. Many times I do that multiple times. And, I search for recipes and other information on the internet. Lately I've been dreamily looking at beach houses.

Turns out there is a search engine that will pay you digital dollars for using their search engine. You are awarded digital dollars on a random basis. These digital dollars can be redeemed for a variety of items.

I've been using this search engine about three weeks and have already earned enough for 3 - $5 amazon gift cards. That's $15 for doing what I already do. If you use your computer regularly, you may want try this out.

Click on the link below and sign up today to start earning your digital dollars called swagbucks.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/chateausmith

No, you won't be able to quit your day job, but every little bit of savings helps!!

No comments: