Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Christ Laughing!

These are cool.

At least I think so...that's why I'm posting them. I got an e-mail from a friend I work with (one of those "forward to 10 people" e-mails). As a rule, I don't forward such e-mails, but I suppose now that I have this blog I can share things I find interesting with friends without filling their e-mail boxes with large attachments and only if they choose to visit this blog.

According to the e-mail, when the initial sender's friends went to a seminary in Florida last March, they
"saw an artist paint huge works (the size of a door) in 30-45 minutes. The artist prefers anonymity and says he wants the works to speak for themselves. Look carefully and see the drawings were signed, "Jesus Painter." Christ laughing! A concept I hadn't seen before. Beautiful pencil drawings."

I don't think I'd seen this concept before either, but I do like the drawings...I havea few more that I'll post in a separate entry soon.

Blessings!

Big D

No comments: