Jana tagged me for "7 things about me " meme. Okay, for all my readers I have absolutely no idea what I am doing, but I'm moving past my comfort zone in the world of blogging.
1. I believe baths are a gift from God and when I say baths I mean an hour long soak reading a book or magazine while drinking my favorite beverage.
2. My favorite past-time is travel planning. My last trip was a weekend away with six friends to Hot Springs where we stayed at this fabulous house . It is always a challenge for me to find the "perfect spot". Currently I'm plannig a trip to Florida in June.
3. I played Bass Clarinet in High School and was first chair in the state of Georgia (of course there were probably only 3 people who played that instrument).
4. In high school I hit my neighbor's mailbox because I bent down to pick up a drink that had fallen. It smashed into the windshield. I drove to work, then called my parents and said I hit a dog. (This may be a real revelation to my parents...even now)
5. When my daughter's were 3 years old and 6 months I was in a car accident where I flipped my car three times and landed on the roof. We were all fine...no injuries (at least not physically).
6. I'm mental when it comes to driving on the interstate and I'm a terrible backseat driver. It's really better if I just close my eyes in the car (unless I'm driving, of course).
7. I'm a "Lost" junkie and I'm going to really be mad it they are dead!!
That's enough about me. So I guess I will tag Amber, Kim, and Jill. You're it and I look forward to reading all about you.