Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Challenge!!


My friend Kim has issued a challenge to post for seven straight days and I decided to jump in with both feet. I figured it would be good for me to get into the habit. Plus, there are many pics to share. We've had a good week in our house and have been quite productive. Actually, my husband has been the most productive!!! He was off all week long. And, while his list of things he wanted to complete, didn't get finished (it was a mile long), he did get so much done. My job all week was to keep the boys out of the way. Two days it was easy...I took them to school while I worked.
His first project was to paint Hannah's room. She helped paint one wall and had so much fun hanging out with her daddy late at night being productive. Her room looks so nice. It is such a Hannah color. She loves blue and all of the sudden lime green.
We have one project in her room that is still in process. Her granddaddy built a desk while in High School shop and he recently put a new top on it, spiffyed it up and brought it to her. The desk was primed and ready to paint. This is an heirloom piece and I didn't want to ruin it with my lack of skills. So, yesterday I took the desk to my friend Chantel (www.chantelsoriginals.com) and she is going to refinish the desk with an artist's touch. I am so excited to see the finished product. I'll post a pic when it's done.

No comments: