Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hannah's 1st Lock-in

Hannah attended her first lock-in last week at the church. Her basketball team from church had loads of fun and stayed up until 5:45 am. After breakfast, they came home and Hannah promptly fell asleep on the couch where she slept until 4:00 pm. The roof could have collapsed. Personally, I'm approaching 40 and I think lock-ins are for the slightly insane. For those of you who might be wondering if I chaperoned...the answer is NO. This SANE 39 year-old woman slept in her nice comfortable bed!!! Then, I got up and did an incredibly insane thing, but I'll save that for another post.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kkoois said...

i think you should have put her hand in a cup of warm water. or put shaving cream on her hand and then have tickled her nose with a feather. that'll teach her to fall asleep on the couch at home...she thought she would have had pranks pulled on her at her lock-in..:)

can't wait to hear what insane thing you did...