Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Seven Swans and Six Geese

The Christmas culprit strikes again. Last night while changing an extremely poopy diaper, I hear a knock, knock, knock on my back door. Unfortunately I could not get to the door quickly because I was surrounded by poop. After lathering down with antibacterial soap, I ran to the door and found six eggs with a note telling us that the geese had flown south. The irony is that David was outside on a ladder hanging Christmas wreaths. He saw a girl run past. Who is this girl? We do not know?

Today when I arrived home from work, we found seven "swans" a swimming. This time the note explained that they are still in their "ugly duckling" phase. Elijah is enjoying the water play with the swans!!!

So, we still have not solved the mystery, but tomorrow we are on a mission. The Smiths are reading a little Sherlock Holmes tonight to prepare for our investigation!!!






1 comment:

Jana @sidetrackd said...

Very creative! Can't wait to see what they come up with for the remaining days.