Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Day


Snow days are rare in this neck of the woods. So, we have to seize the moment. My kids have learned to get out there EARLY because it melts by noon. They had a great day playing. I on the other hand stayed inside and watched TV. (Well I did walk outside long enough to take pictures).
I am a snow snob....I will only get dressed and go outside to play in the snow if there are at least 2-3 inches. However, I must admit that there is NOTHING in me that misses having to shovel snow.
Although I confess that I only shoveled snow once and my friend from Minnesota happened to drop by and see me shoveling snow. After laughing hysterically at my ineptitude, she promptly took the snow shovel and shoveled my driveway in a small fraction of the time it would have taken me.







No comments: