Friday, January 25, 2008

My Dad!!

I love this picture of my kids with my dad. Hannah doesn't look too thrilled. But I guess that comes with being a teenager.

Anyway, my reason for this post is to ask for prayer for my dad. He was recently diagnosed with lung cancer. Due to a sharp eye of his urologist it was diagnosed early. So, we are thankful and hopeful.

He will have surgery this coming Wednesday to remove the cancer. Please pray for the peace that passes all understanding for my family during this time. This is scary, but God is greater than all our fears.

3 comments:

susan barber said...

We're praying for you dad!
scott and susan

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for your Dad and looking for your update!

Love,
Shelly

Anonymous said...

I prayed for your dad this morning.
Hope all things go well today and you have a positive update soon.

Take care,
Polly