Saturday, April 25, 2009

Discovery

Yesterday we drove as a family in the car to Jackson, MS to visit my grandmother in Hospice. It was a long day in the car. So, we packed some markers. I had recently bought some binders that have been recycled and basically look like grocery bags. The project was for the kids to decorate their binders which will be used as school binders next year. (Boy am I ahead of the game!! However, don't be too impressed. I'll explain why in another post)

To say that our oldest son likes to draw would be a gross understatement. The girls drew on their binders for about 15 minutes and then promptly fell asleep (that's my girls). Noah, meanwhile kept drawing and drawing and drawing.

After about two hours of drawing, He loudly proclaimed..."It's smells like markers....I LIKE THE SMELL OF MARKERS (said like I would say I like the smell of chocolate.) I suppose inhaling Sharpies for two hours might not have been the best choice, but amazingly he was quiet for a while.

1 comment:

Jana @sidetrackd said...

Ha! You better watch that boy! :-)