Monday, January 04, 2010

Focaccia Bread


This was the runner-up for my 365 picture yesterday. My parents recently brought me a bread maker that belonged to my grandmother. We had some friends over for dinner last night. I thought it would be nice to make some homemade bread to go with our pasta. It turned out okay, although I did take a rather long nap while the dough sat in the breadmaker which might not have been the best move on my part.

The funny thing is I made focaccia bread for the grown-ups and breadsticks (which really were not that good) for the kids. The kids really LOVED the focaccia bread.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jana @sidetrackd said...

I'm trying the honey wheat recipe today. It's fun experimenting without having to put in the time and effort of making the bread by hand!