Wednesday, July 09, 2008

PG-13 (In my day it would have been R-rated)

Okay so my intent was never to go down this road, but I simply cannot help it. I promise this will be the last of my posts that are rated...well I might post a G-rated post now and again.
Speaking of our youngest I have to share this. Yesterday he was walking around in the buff and entered the room where my husband and I were sitting. We are potty training naked boy so this is not uncommon. However my husband drew the line when he noticed that our son had his hands planted on his bottom area (buttocks sounds better really). So, he said firmly..."Get your hands off your bottom."
To which our youngest promptly and clearly stated...."But there is a hole back there". Seriously my and husband and I have not laughed that hard in a really long time. The logic of a three year old!!!
So, we are working on pull-up etiquette and the fact that we only take our pull-up off in the bathroom.
This will be my last of my rated postings. I will refrain from continuing along the downward spiral.

2 comments:

drh said...

Nice. And a bit cheeky, I must add.

Jana @sidetrackd said...

Hilarious! You never know what's going to come out of their mouths.